Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Condensed Systems and Clusters
Quasi-classical fluctuation–dissipation description of dielectric loss in oxides with implications for quantum information processing
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 986–993, 2006
How to Cite
Dunne, L. J., Axelsson, A.-K., Alford, N. McN., Breeze, J., Aupi, X. and Brändas, E. J. (2006), Quasi-classical fluctuation–dissipation description of dielectric loss in oxides with implications for quantum information processing. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 986–993. doi: 10.1002/qua.20789
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!