Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Chiral discrimination in hydrogen-bonded complexes of hydrogen peroxide with methyl hydroperoxide: Theoretical study
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 935–942, 2006
How to Cite
Du, D. and Zhou, Z. (2006), Chiral discrimination in hydrogen-bonded complexes of hydrogen peroxide with methyl hydroperoxide: Theoretical study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 935–942. doi: 10.1002/qua.20790
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2005
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: Z2002F01
- State Key Laboratory Foundation of Crystal Material
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 29673025
- Qufu Normal University Research Fund. Grant Number: XJ03007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!