Pyridine adsorbed on H-Faujasite zeolite: Electrostatic effect of the infinite crystal lattice calculated from a point charge representation
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 898–905, 2005
How to Cite
Injan, N., Pannorad, N., Probst, M. and Limtrakul, J. (2005), Pyridine adsorbed on H-Faujasite zeolite: Electrostatic effect of the infinite crystal lattice calculated from a point charge representation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 105: 898–905. doi: 10.1002/qua.20805
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2005
- Thailand Research Fund
- Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (KURDI)
- Ministry of University Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!