Theoretical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Excited state properties of the chromophore of the asFP595 chromoprotein: 2D and 3D theoretical analyses
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 1020–1026, 2006
How to Cite
Sun, M. (2006), Excited state properties of the chromophore of the asFP595 chromoprotein: 2D and 3D theoretical analyses. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 1020–1026. doi: 10.1002/qua.20815
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
- NNSFC. Grant Number: 10374040
- Wenner–Gren Foundation of Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!