Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Condensed Systems and Clusters
Electronic structure and stability of BP clusters: theoretical calculations for (BP)n (n = 2–4)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 960–967, 2006
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Ma, W., Bian, X., Tang, H. and Tian, W. (2006), Electronic structure and stability of BP clusters: theoretical calculations for (BP)n (n = 2–4). Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 960–967. doi: 10.1002/qua.20818
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50231040, 50471052
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!