Aromaticity-induced changes in electronic properties of size-expanded DNA bases: Case of xC
Article first published online: 6 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Current Trends in Computational Chemistry: A Selection of Papers from the 14th Annual Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 2339–2346, 2006
How to Cite
Fuentes-Cabrera, M., Lipkowski, P., Huertas, O., Sumpter, B. G., Orozco, M., Luque, F. J., Wells, J. C. and Leszczynski, J. (2006), Aromaticity-induced changes in electronic properties of size-expanded DNA bases: Case of xC. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 2339–2346. doi: 10.1002/qua.20966
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2005
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program
- U. S. Department of Energy
- NSF-CREST. Grant Number: HRD-0318519
- ONR. Grant Number: N00034-03-1-0116
- Spanish Ministers de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: BIO 2003-06848, SAF 2002-04282
- Centre de Supercomputació de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!