Theoretical investigation of the chain length effects on the NMR chemical shifts of oligomers
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 106, Issue 15, pages 3113–3121, 2006
How to Cite
d'Antuono, P., Botek, E. and Champagne, B. (2006), Theoretical investigation of the chain length effects on the NMR chemical shifts of oligomers. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 3113–3121. doi: 10.1002/qua.21075
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2006
- Belgian Government. Grant Number: IUAP P5-03
- FNRS-FRFC Loterie Nationale. Grant Number: 2.4578.02
- Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et dans l'Agriculture (FRIA)
- IUAP program P5-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!