Gauss–Bessel quadrature: A tool for the evaluation of Barnett–Coulson/Löwdin functions
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Current Trends in Computational Chemistry: A Selection of Papers from the 14th Annual Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 2398–2407, 2006
How to Cite
Bouferguene, A. and Safouhi, H. (2006), Gauss–Bessel quadrature: A tool for the evaluation of Barnett–Coulson/Löwdin functions. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 2398–2407. doi: 10.1002/qua.21079
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!