Density matrix calculations of gaseous and adsorbate dynamics in electronically excited molecular systems
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 106, Issue 15, pages 3371–3382, 2006
How to Cite
Micha, D. A. (2006), Density matrix calculations of gaseous and adsorbate dynamics in electronically excited molecular systems. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 3371–3382. doi: 10.1002/qua.21162
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundation (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!