Multireference density functional theory with orbital-dependent correlation corrections
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 106, Issue 15, pages 3312–3324, 2006
How to Cite
Yamanaka, S., Nakata, K., Ukai, T., Takada, T. and Yamaguchi, K. (2006), Multireference density functional theory with orbital-dependent correlation corrections. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 3312–3324. doi: 10.1002/qua.21164
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2006
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (Japan)
- JST (CREST)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!