Cumulative π-π interaction triggers unusually high stabilization of linear hydrocarbons inside the single-walled carbon nanotube
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Current Trends in Computational Chemistry: A Selection of Papers from the 15th Annual Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2204–2210, 2007
How to Cite
Dinadayalane, T. C., Gorb, L., Simeon, T. and Dodziuk, H. (2007), Cumulative π-π interaction triggers unusually high stabilization of linear hydrocarbons inside the single-walled carbon nanotube. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 107: 2204–2210. doi: 10.1002/qua.21366
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2007
- Mississippi Center for Supercomputing Research (MCSR)
- Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!