Nuclear orbital plus molecular orbital theory: Simultaneous determination of nuclear and electronic wave functions without Born–Oppenheimer approximation
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings from the Eleventh European Workshop on Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics
Volume 107, Issue 14, pages 2849–2869, 2007
How to Cite
Nakai, H. (2007), Nuclear orbital plus molecular orbital theory: Simultaneous determination of nuclear and electronic wave functions without Born–Oppenheimer approximation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 107: 2849–2869. doi: 10.1002/qua.21379
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI 16655010
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: KAKENHI 14703005
- Advanced Research Institute for Science and Engineering (RISE), Waseda University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!