The changes of magnetic properties of the perovskite-type titanium oxides by the structural distortions: In the case of LaTiO3 and YTiO3
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 107, Issue 15, pages 3089–3093, 2007
How to Cite
Onishi, T. (2007), The changes of magnetic properties of the perovskite-type titanium oxides by the structural distortions: In the case of LaTiO3 and YTiO3. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 107: 3089–3093. doi: 10.1002/qua.21444
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2007
- Research Foundation for the Electrotechnology of Chubu (REFEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!