High-order harmonic generation of heteronuclear diatomic molecules in intense ultrashort laser fields: An all-electron TDDFT study
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 107, Issue 15, pages 3159–3168, 2007
How to Cite
Heslar, J., Carrera, J., Telnov, D. and Chu, S.-I. (2007), High-order harmonic generation of heteronuclear diatomic molecules in intense ultrashort laser fields: An all-electron TDDFT study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 107: 3159–3168. doi: 10.1002/qua.21491
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2007
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences, Division of the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy
- National Taiwan University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!