Correlated, ab initio electron propagators in the study of molecular wires: Application to a single molecular bridge placed between two model leads
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 107, Issue 15, pages 3228–3235, 2007
How to Cite
Sterling, M. R., Dolgounitcheva, O., Zakrzewski, V.G., Dahnovsky, Yu. and Ortiz, J. V. (2007), Correlated, ab initio electron propagators in the study of molecular wires: Application to a single molecular bridge placed between two model leads. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 107: 3228–3235. doi: 10.1002/qua.21502
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0426090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!