Exactly solvable Schrödinger equations with a position-dependent mass: Null potential
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 107, Issue 15, pages 3039–3045, 2007
How to Cite
Peña, J. J., Ovando, G., Morales, J., García-Ravelo, J. and Pacheco-García, C. (2007), Exactly solvable Schrödinger equations with a position-dependent mass: Null potential. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 107: 3039–3045. doi: 10.1002/qua.21526
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- UAM-A-CBI. Grant Number: 2232004
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 32762-E
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional. Grant Number: ESFM-IPN-SIP-20070312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!