Dedicated to Professor Karol Jankowski on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Complete basis set extrapolations of dispersion, exchange, and coupled-clusters contributions to the interaction energy: a helium dimer study†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue in Honor of Karol Jankowski
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 2053–2075, 2008
How to Cite
Jeziorska, M., Cencek, W., Patkowski, K., Jeziorski, B. and Szalewicz, K. (2008), Complete basis set extrapolations of dispersion, exchange, and coupled-clusters contributions to the interaction energy: a helium dimer study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 108: 2053–2075. doi: 10.1002/qua.21722
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0555979
- NIST Precision Measurement Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!