Studies of molecular docking between fibroblast growth factor and heparin using generalized simulated annealing
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the XIV Brazilian Symposium of Theoretical Chemistry
Volume 108, Issue 13, pages 2608–2614, 2008
How to Cite
da Rocha Pita, S. S., Fernandes, T. V. A., Caffarena, E. R. and Pascutti, P. G. (2008), Studies of molecular docking between fibroblast growth factor and heparin using generalized simulated annealing. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 108: 2608–2614. doi: 10.1002/qua.21731
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!