N-bands Hubbard models. IV. Comparisons of electron- or hole-doped quaternary oxypictides LaOMPn superconductors with cuprates
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 108, Issue 15, pages 3016–3041, 2008
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K., Yamanaka, S., Isobe, H., Hagihara, M., Yamaki, D., Nishihara, M., Kitagawa, Y., Kawakami, T. and Okumura, M. (2008), N-bands Hubbard models. IV. Comparisons of electron- or hole-doped quaternary oxypictides LaOMPn superconductors with cuprates. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 108: 3016–3041. doi: 10.1002/qua.21840
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 185008, 18205023
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Japan Society for the promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!