Theory of chemical bonds in metalloenzymes XI: Full geometry optimization and vibration analysis of porphyrin iron-oxo species
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 108, Issue 15, pages 2950–2965, 2008
How to Cite
Shoji, M., Isobe, H., Saito, T., Kitagawa, Y., Yamanaka, S., Kawakami, T., Okumura, M. and Yamaguchi, K. (2008), Theory of chemical bonds in metalloenzymes XI: Full geometry optimization and vibration analysis of porphyrin iron-oxo species. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 108: 2950–2965. doi: 10.1002/qua.21868
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
- Japan Society for the promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: KAKENHI 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 19029028
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!