Extended Hartree–Fock theory of chemical reactions. VIII. Hydroxylation reactions by P450
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 108, Issue 15, pages 2991–3009, 2008
How to Cite
Isobe, H., Nishihara, S., Shoji, M., Yamanaka, S., Shimada, J., Hagiwara, M. and Yamaguchi, K. (2008), Extended Hartree–Fock theory of chemical reactions. VIII. Hydroxylation reactions by P450. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 108: 2991–3009. doi: 10.1002/qua.21874
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (Through Development of Basic Technologies for Advanced Production Methods Using Microorganism Functions)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!