This paper is dedicated to Dr. István Mayer, one of the fathers of modern quantum chemical research in Hungary, on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
Proton affinity and enthalpy of formation of formaldehyde†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Istvan Mayer
Volume 109, Issue 11, pages 2393–2409, 2009
How to Cite
Czakó, G., Nagy, B., Tasi, G., Somogyi, Á., Šimunek, J., Noga, J., Braams, B. J., Bowman, J. M. and Császár;, A. G. (2009), Proton affinity and enthalpy of formation of formaldehyde. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 2393–2409. doi: 10.1002/qua.22009
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Numbers: OTKA T47185, T72885
- Comenius University. Grant Number: UK/217/2008
- R&D agencies of the Slovak Republic. Grant Numbers: APVV 20-018405, LPP0031-07, VEGA-2/6182
- Centers of Excellence program of the Slovak Academy of Sciences (COMCHEM). Grant Number: II/1/2007
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-05-1-0460
- EU FP6 QUASAAR program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!