Theoretical and Computational Developments
Revisiting the foundations of the quantum theory of atoms in molecules: The subsystem variational procedure and the finite nuclear models
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1188–1196, May 2010
How to Cite
Nasertayoob, P. and Shahbazian, S. (2010), Revisiting the foundations of the quantum theory of atoms in molecules: The subsystem variational procedure and the finite nuclear models. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 1188–1196. doi: 10.1002/qua.22193
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- Research Council of Shahid Beheshti University (SBU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!