A numerical study of the asymptotic convergence characteristics of partial averaged and reweighted Fourier path integral methods
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Frank Harris
Volume 109, Issue 13, pages 2916–2925, 5 November 2009
How to Cite
Kunikeev, S., Freeman, D. L. and Doll, J. D. (2009), A numerical study of the asymptotic convergence characteristics of partial averaged and reweighted Fourier path integral methods. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 2916–2925. doi: 10.1002/qua.22241
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0554922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!