Theoretical and Computational Developments
Quantum chemical studies of some rhodanine azosulpha drugs as corrosion inhibitors for mild steel in acidic medium
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1003–1018, April 2010
How to Cite
Ebenso, E. E., Arslan, T., Kandemirli, F., Caner, N. and Love, I. (2010), Quantum chemical studies of some rhodanine azosulpha drugs as corrosion inhibitors for mild steel in acidic medium. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 1003–1018. doi: 10.1002/qua.22249
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (Visiting Scientist Supporting Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!