HTSC cuprate phase diagram using a modified Boson–Fermion–Gossamer model describing competing orders, a quantum critical point and possible resonance complex
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 109, Issue 15, pages 3516–3532, December 2009
How to Cite
Squire, R. H., March, N. H. and Booth, M. L. (2009), HTSC cuprate phase diagram using a modified Boson–Fermion–Gossamer model describing competing orders, a quantum critical point and possible resonance complex. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 3516–3532. doi: 10.1002/qua.22305
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!