The evaluation of spin-density matrices within the graphically contracted function method
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 109, Issue 15, pages 3552–3563, December 2009
How to Cite
Gidofalvi, G. and Shepard, R. (2009), The evaluation of spin-density matrices within the graphically contracted function method. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 3552–3563. doi: 10.1002/qua.22320
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences
- SCIDAC project “Advanced Software for the Calculation of Thermochemistry, Kinetics, and Dynamics,” U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!