Photoemission into water adsorbed on metals: Probing dissociative electron transfer using theory
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 109, Issue 15, pages 3541–3551, December 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. and Whitten, J. L. (2009), Photoemission into water adsorbed on metals: Probing dissociative electron transfer using theory. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 3541–3551. doi: 10.1002/qua.22345
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2009
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!