CHAMBER: Comprehensive support for CHARMM force fields within the AMBER software
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 109, Issue 15, pages 3767–3772, December 2009
How to Cite
Crowley, M. F., Williamson, M. J. and Walker, R. C. (2009), CHAMBER: Comprehensive support for CHARMM force fields within the AMBER software. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 3767–3772. doi: 10.1002/qua.22372
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
- DoE SciDAC. Grant Number: DE-AC36-99G0-10337
- UC Lab award. Grant Number: 09-LR-06-117792
- NSF. Grant Number: TG-MCB090110
- San Diego Supercomputer Center Advanced User Support program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!