Theoretical and Computational Developments
Orbital invariance issue in multireference methods
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 110, Issue 14, pages 2603–2613, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Kong, L. (2010), Orbital invariance issue in multireference methods. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2603–2613. doi: 10.1002/qua.22401
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2009
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!