Adaptively biased molecular dynamics: An umbrella sampling method with a time-dependent potential
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 109, Issue 15, pages 3666–3678, December 2009
How to Cite
Babin, V., Karpusenka, V., Moradi, M., Roland, C. and Sagui, C. (2009), Adaptively biased molecular dynamics: An umbrella sampling method with a time-dependent potential. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 3666–3678. doi: 10.1002/qua.22413
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CAREER DMR-0348039, FRG-0804549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!