Density functional study of roles of porphyrin ring in electronic structures of heme
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 109, Issue 15, pages 3583–3591, December 2009
How to Cite
Takano, Y. and Nakamura, H. (2009), Density functional study of roles of porphyrin ring in electronic structures of heme. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 109: 3583–3591. doi: 10.1002/qua.22431
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT, Japan). Grant Numbers: 513-18054013, 513-20051013, 18750011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.