This article is dedicated to Professor Sylvio Canuto who has been a guide, close and dear friend for several generations of Brazilian scientists.
H2+ dynamical properties in the electronic states 7jσ, 8jσ, 8kσ, 7iπ, and 8jp†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1316–1320, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Kiametis, A. S., Matheus, T. A. M., Fonseca, A. L. A., Silva, G. M. E. and Gargano, R. (2011), H2+ dynamical properties in the electronic states 7jσ, 8jσ, 8kσ, 7iπ, and 8jp. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1316–1320. doi: 10.1002/qua.22528
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2009
- Brazilian Research Councils CNPq
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!