A global search algorithm of minima exploration for the investigation of low lying isomers of clusters from DFT-based potential energy surface. A theoretical study of Sin and Sin − 1Al clusters
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 13th Edition of the International Conference on the Applications of Density Functional Theory in Chemistry and Physics
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 2256–2259, October 2010
How to Cite
Marchal, R., Carbonnière, P. and Pouchan, C. (2010), A global search algorithm of minima exploration for the investigation of low lying isomers of clusters from DFT-based potential energy surface. A theoretical study of Sin and Sin − 1Al clusters. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2256–2259. doi: 10.1002/qua.22534
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!