DFT study of vanadyl (IV) complexes with low molecular mass ligands: Picolinate, oxalate, malonate, and maltolate
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1395–1402, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Rodrigues, G. D. S., da Silva Cunha, I., Silva, G. G., de Noronha, A. L. O., de Abreu, H. A. and Duarte, H. A. (2011), DFT study of vanadyl (IV) complexes with low molecular mass ligands: Picolinate, oxalate, malonate, and maltolate. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1395–1402. doi: 10.1002/qua.22577
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2009
- Brazilian agencies—CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico); CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior); FAPEMIG (Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!