This article is dedicated to Prof S. Canuto on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Entropy–energy balance in base catalyzed keto-enol interconversion: A joint theoretical and experimental investigation†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1293–1305, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Aschi, M., Zappacosta, R., DE Maria, P., Siani, G., Fontana, A. and Amadei, A. (2011), Entropy–energy balance in base catalyzed keto-enol interconversion: A joint theoretical and experimental investigation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1293–1305. doi: 10.1002/qua.22600
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- University of Chieti, Italian PRIN projects (Structure and dynamics of redox proteins: theoretical and computational approach, MIUR). Grant Numbers: N. 20074TJ3ZB_002, N.2006034373, N. 20074TJ3ZB_002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!