This article is dedicated to Prof S. Canuto on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Entropy–energy balance in base catalyzed keto-enol interconversion: A joint theoretical and experimental investigation†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1293–1305, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Aschi, M., Zappacosta, R., DE Maria, P., Siani, G., Fontana, A. and Amadei, A. (2011), Entropy–energy balance in base catalyzed keto-enol interconversion: A joint theoretical and experimental investigation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1293–1305. doi: 10.1002/qua.22600
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- University of Chieti, Italian PRIN projects (Structure and dynamics of redox proteins: theoretical and computational approach, MIUR). Grant Numbers: N. 20074TJ3ZB_002, N.2006034373, N. 20074TJ3ZB_002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.