Carbon dioxide in aqueous environment—A quantum mechanical charge field molecular dynamics study
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1370–1378, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Moin, S. T., Pribil, A. B., Lim, L. H. V., Hofer, T. S., Randolf, B. R. and Rode, B. M. (2011), Carbon dioxide in aqueous environment—A quantum mechanical charge field molecular dynamics study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1370–1378. doi: 10.1002/qua.22640
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- Austrian Science Foundation (FWF)
- Austrian Technology Grant (BMWF/RFTE).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!