Modeling solvatochromism of Nile red in water
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1521–1530, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Murugan, N. A., Rinkevicius, Z. and Ågren, H. (2011), Modeling solvatochromism of Nile red in water. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1521–1530. doi: 10.1002/qua.22655
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
- Swedish Infrastructure Committee (SNIC) (Multiphysics Modeling of Molecular Materials). Grant Number: SNIC 023/07-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!