A 2D spinless version of Dirac's equation written in a noninertial frame of reference
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1361–1369, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Nascimento, D. L. and Fonseca, A. L. A. (2011), A 2D spinless version of Dirac's equation written in a noninertial frame of reference. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1361–1369. doi: 10.1002/qua.22657
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
- CNPq (Brazilian agency)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!