Ab initio multireference singles and doubles configuration interaction study of the low-energy states of iron mononitride
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1453–1457, June - July 2011
How to Cite
de Oliveira, M. H., Martins Filho, H. P. and Da Motta Neto, J. D. (2011), Ab initio multireference singles and doubles configuration interaction study of the low-energy states of iron mononitride. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1453–1457. doi: 10.1002/qua.22685
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!