This article is dedicated to Prof. Sylvio Canuto on the occasion of his 60th anniversary.
Structure, stability, and dynamics of hydrogen polyoxides†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1543–1554, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Martins-Costa, M., Anglada, J. M. and Ruiz-López, M. F. (2011), Structure, stability, and dynamics of hydrogen polyoxides. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1543–1554. doi: 10.1002/qua.22695
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
- French-Spanish Integrated Actions Program. Grant Numbers: HF2005-0286, 11017RH
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2008-06536/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR01472
- The Advanced Research Grant program of the European Research Council (“Clean ICE” project)
- The French CINES. Grant Number: lct2550 project
- Centre de Supercomputació de Catalunya (CESCA)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|QUA_22695_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||68K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.