Dedicated to Prof. Sylvio Canuto.
Nuclear fukui functions and the deformed atoms in molecules representation of the electron density: Application to gas-Phase RDX (hexahydro-1,3,5-trinitro-1,3,5- triazine) electronic structure and decomposition†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1444–1452, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Moraes, T. F. and Borges, I. (2011), Nuclear fukui functions and the deformed atoms in molecules representation of the electron density: Application to gas-Phase RDX (hexahydro-1,3,5-trinitro-1,3,5- triazine) electronic structure and decomposition. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1444–1452. doi: 10.1002/qua.22708
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
- Ministry of Defense
- The Brazilian Army
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!