Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Theoretical studies on the transport property of oligosilane with p-n junction
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4214–4223, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, G.-L., Yuan, H.-L., Zhang, H., Shang, Y. and Sun, M. (2011), Theoretical studies on the transport property of oligosilane with p-n junction. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4214–4223. doi: 10.1002/qua.22723
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 50743013, 51073048
- SF for leading experts in academe of Harbin City of China. Grant Number: 2010RFJGG016
- SF for Postdoctoral of Heilongjiang province of China. Grant Number: LBHQ07058
- SF for elitists of Harbin University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!