Quantum chemical study of the mechanism of action of vitamin K carboxylase in solvent
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 110, Issue 15, pages 2744–2751, December 2010
How to Cite
Wu, S., Liu, S., Davis, C. H., Stafford, D. W. and Pedersen, L. G. (2010), Quantum chemical study of the mechanism of action of vitamin K carboxylase in solvent. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2744–2751. doi: 10.1002/qua.22740
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: HL-06350
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: FRG DMR 0804549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!