Theoretical assessment of new molecules for second-order nonlinear optics
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1583–1595, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Labidi, S. N., Kanoun, M. B., De Wergifosse, M. and Champagne, B. (2011), Theoretical assessment of new molecules for second-order nonlinear optics. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1583–1595. doi: 10.1002/qua.22757
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2010
- Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix (FUNDP) (CERUNA Postdoctoral Grant)
- Loterie Nationale. Grant Number: 2.4.617.07.F
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|QUA_22757_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||568K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.