Analysis of vibrational modes of the P4 molecule through hyperspherical variants of the local orthogonal coordinates: The limit of dissociation in dimers
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1719–1733, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Ragni, M., Prudente, F. V., Bitencourt, A. C. P. and Barreto, P. R. P. (2011), Analysis of vibrational modes of the P4 molecule through hyperspherical variants of the local orthogonal coordinates: The limit of dissociation in dimers. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1719–1733. doi: 10.1002/qua.22763
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!