The magnetic moments and their long-range ordering for Fe atoms in a wide variety of metallic environments
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 110, Issue 15, pages 2725–2733, December 2010
How to Cite
Ayuela, A. and March, N. H. (2010), The magnetic moments and their long-range ordering for Fe atoms in a wide variety of metallic environments. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2725–2733. doi: 10.1002/qua.22764
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (MCyT), MONACEM Project. Grant Number: Fis2007-66711-CO2-02
- University of Basque Country. Grant Number: IT-366-07
- Basque Government [NANOMATERIALS Project (IE05-151), ETORTEK Program (iNanogune)]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!