In memoriam David Bishop, a Master and a dear friend.
Geometry distortion of the benzene molecule in a strong magnetic field†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to David Bishop
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 772–779, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Caputo, M. C. and Lazzeretti, P. (2011), Geometry distortion of the benzene molecule in a strong magnetic field. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 772–779. doi: 10.1002/qua.22812
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2010
- University of Buenos Aires. Grant Number: UBA-CYT X-035
- Argentinean CONICET
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!