The QM/MM-ER studies for the origin of the antioxidative properties of MCI-186 in aqueous solutions
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1748–1762, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Iwata, Y., Kishi, R. and Nakano, M. (2011), The QM/MM-ER studies for the origin of the antioxidative properties of MCI-186 in aqueous solutions. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1748–1762. doi: 10.1002/qua.22814
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18031022, 21118512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!